• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my ep3 type r.......

BTW this is my other halfs toyota soarer 2.5TT

P07-06-09_162701.jpg

P07-06-09_1628.jpg

P07-06-09_162802.jpg

P07-06-09_1652.jpg

P07-06-09_165201.jpg

P07-06-09_1654.jpg

Any plans for the Civic?

Yeah got a few plans, wanna get the back windows tinted..... also thinking about getting my rear lights smoked, oh and a new sound system.

The engines already had abit done to it, so i shall leave that for now, and deal with the other lil bits and bobs.

Maybe later down the line change the colour of the alloys, but we shall see.:D

Yeah got a few plans, wanna get the back windows tinted...

:smt023

also thinking about getting my rear lights smoked,

:(

The engines already had abit done to it, so i shall leave that for now, and deal with the other lil bits and bobs.

Maybe later down the line change the colour of the alloys, but we shall see.:D

what has the engine had done? any pics.

If I can offer you any advice that you will remember it is this - keep a vigilant eye on oil levels, these cars are bomb proof, just keep them topped up with oil as necessary :D

Pretty spesh, dislike the flag on the number plate though.

It would look nicer spaced out illegally too.

Nice motor. :)

Well for the tints i can recommend south coast tints in southampton. They did mine and the quality is fantastic.

very nice agree with the rest though don't tint the lights they already look good like that think tinting them will just cheapen the car

any chance of some engine bay picks? and don't be afraid to post more pics of the soarer too :)

nice pics. as above, dont get lights smoked.

does yours have A/C ?? I hope not as your start button is where the sensor is

very nice agree with the rest though don't tint the lights they already look good like that think tinting them will just cheapen the car

any chance of some engine bay picks? and don't be afraid to post more pics of the soarer too :)

Sorry ive not got any engine pics , ill prob take some tomorrow as ive got a big jap meet with the hampshire jap car club.

Heres some pics of our soarer

NS7.jpg

P25-04-09_1025.jpg

NS1.jpg

P11-06-09_2108.jpg

Back