• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 updated with pics

My, my, this a very nice car. Would love some Stop Techs and Miester R's for mine. Has it totally changed the way the car feels?

My, my, this a very nice car. Would love some Stop Techs and Miester R's for mine. Has it totally changed the way the car feels?

Glad you like. The coilovers have totally changed the way the car feels and handles but in a good way imo. I've never had a set of coilies before so it was weird to start with but I did a recent track day and loved the way the car handled.
I am also finally happy with her stance now.

Couple of pics now I have the Stoptechs and MiesterR coilovers fitted. Also fitted a new front bumper and headlights. 24mm progress arb is on back order:( so not sure when that will arrive.
Mfactory lsd will hopefully be here for next week and then I can order new clutch and get it booked in with Performance Autoworks:twisted:

Picture125.jpg

194.jpg

198.jpg

200.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

201.jpg

Progress bar arrived at long last and was fitted today just in time before the heavens opened:D.
002.jpg

003.jpg

JDM along with tie bar off

004-1.jpg

Progress on:twisted:

007.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Also took some comparison photo's between all 3 bars(oem,jdm and progress). Quite a difference as you can see.

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

I will eventually get some Skunk2 lca's to finish it off but there not a priority at mo.

Cheers Joe, just noticed your old front bumper:eek: And there was me worried that mine wouldn't be upto your standards:lol:.

Sweet car mate. looks fresh! i bought some team hecko wind deflectors but there no good! what wind deflectors have you got on yours?

Back