• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo IX FQ340

.....some pics of his new toy..

20a20car.jpg

Post code must be having a big input in to that.. I pay just under £600. I hope it goes down in March now I am 30 :D

Ive paid £800 including breakdown + 5 years NCB. Prudential who i was with for 5 years wanted £1k :eek: and wouldnt even budge for any loyalty discount, wheres kwik fit insurance gave me this quote without the proof of tracker.

Cheapest quote I got (with an excess of £500 or under) using Confused was £800 for an 2004 260.

I pay £519 protected with £300 excess.
Cheaper than the S2000 :confused:

I got a quote for a IX 320 of £735 and I'm 37, driving 19 years with lots of no claims and never had a point on my license.
Dunno how you managed to get it for £700!

Last edited by a moderator:
I pay £519 protected with £300 excess.
Cheaper than the S2000 :confused:

I got a quote for a IX 320 of £735 and I'm 37, driving 19 years with lots of no claims and never had a point on my license.
Dunno how you managed to get it for £700!

I have no idea how it is so cheap.... be interesting when the renewal comes through.

Type R went to its new home today :(

Very nice. All you have to do now is change your name to Wil and it's perfect :)

Lol, I'm waiting for the plate to come off as the previous owner is keeping it, and I'm waiting for mine to come off the R so it will be on its 2005 plate for a while.

lovely jubbly

also well done on getting rid of the fn2, they really are *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back