• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo IX FQ340

So apart from cosmetically, are there any main differences between the 8 and the 9?

Looks very nice though, I like the blue. Is she loud?

Does look very nice Kirsty, such a lovely colour blue too :cool:

I like the thought that its load too :twisted:

Bet it rumbles through their houses even when you haven't moved lol

I wouldn't know as I'm always in the car.... but my parents said they know when I've pulled into our road :lol:

I have to have the stereo up to 30 on the volume just to be able to hear it over the exhaust. I think I would get annoyed with it that loud as a daily driver, but as a weekend car it's fine.

I wouldn't know as I'm always in the car.... but my parents said they know when I've pulled into our road :lol:

I have to have the stereo up to 30 on the volume just to be able to hear it over the exhaust. I think I would get annoyed with it that loud as a daily driver, but as a weekend car it's fine.

I have just fitted an exhaust to my CTR and it's the same thing with the radio turned right up lol problem is with that when you have a passenger you cant hear them. Although this is my daily driver :( and I feel it may get on my nerves after a while lol.
You will have to get a YouTube clip up of your car, bet it sounds lovely. Do you have any plans for it or keeping as is?

I have just fitted an exhaust to my CTR and it's the same thing with the radio turned right up lol problem is with that when you have a passenger you cant hear them. Although this is my daily driver :( and I feel it may get on my nerves after a while lol.
You will have to get a YouTube clip up of your car, bet it sounds lovely. Do you have any plans for it or keeping as is?

Is this the first car you have fitted a performance exhaust too?

Current plans are to leave it as it is, I mean it is a lot more power than anything I have ever driven, although I'm sure I will be used to that soon.

I keep looking at the vortex generator as I think that looks wicked, and the front splitter but at £230 and £585 I'm not sure. I also hate the current headunit in the car so I also want to change that at some point.

The 9 is an 8 MR (Billstein Coilovers, Aluminium Roof and some other bits) with a MIVEC Engine.

Sorry fella, didnt notice your comment.
After searching I couldn't seem to find the name of the previous engine, but is this one more reliable than the previous one?

Is this the first car you have fitted a performance exhaust too?

Yeah it is actually, funny you should say that as my mate who fitted it just text me saying that I'm just not used to having something loud.

Current plans are to leave it as it is, I mean it is a lot more power than anything I have ever driven, although I'm sure I will be used to that soon.

I keep looking at the vortex generator as I think that looks wicked, and the front splitter but at £230 and £585 I'm not sure. I also hate the current headunit in the car so I also want to change that at some point.

I think the Vortex looks awesome :twisted: set in C/fibre though isnt it?
And yeah you will become used to the power but if it's just a weekend car then come Saturday after driving something slower it should be enough. What splitter is that? Is that a CF one aswell?

Yeah both carbon fibre, but they do look wicked.

I drive a 1.4 Fiestavan all week :lol:

I think you should buy them definately. Would you get a CF wrap for maybe the spoiler rake or anything to tie it in with the CF theme?

Wahey, can't beat a Fiesta. I have had three and they are funny cars, allways a love/hate relationship

You can get the vortex generators for way less than £230. They come in all colours or you can get them in plain black or even in blue

http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/product_detail.php?serial=14

He's a trader on the MLR and has a very good reputation.

Des

Back