• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo IX FQ340

thats 'carbon style'
plenty of fake carbon around ebay.
Look around the MLR ive got my vortex for £155 from a bloke who sold it too me brand new.
Couple weeks ago i also saw a 9 carbon lip for sale, think its gone now.

Who cares if it's fake?
All the carbon on the evo's is fake "carbon syle"
You can't tell at 70mph ;)

Who cares if it's fake?
All the carbon on the evo's is fake "carbon syle"
You can't tell at 70mph ;)

I for one would.. Even at 20mph you may think you'd be hard done by to tell the difference but I'd know that it's fake, and every other enthusiast will see it's fake, and therefore it's not something I'd waste my money on.. IMO, fake is for losers. You can either afford and purchase the real deal or don't bother

I for one would.. Even at 20mph you may think you'd be hard done by to tell the difference but I'd know that it's fake, and every other enthusiast will see it's fake, and therefore it's not something I'd waste my money on.. IMO, fake is for losers. You can either afford and purchase the real deal or don't bother

Wind your neck in a bit.
Have a look at the "carbon fibre" mirrors and interior parts on the evo MR's. They're all fake!!

:cool:

31012010080.jpg

Back