• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo X SST FQ300

So, I've finally got one.

Full mitsi service history, 34k miles. Just awesome!
She's not perfect, the side skirts have lots of stone chips and there's a fag burn on the rear seat. The paint needs a bit of work but I'll get all this sorted.

The price I knocked the guy down to was too good not to say no.

Here she is

dbb14487.jpg

f2ef43bb.jpg

1be50e9d.jpg

I forgot take pictures of the inside :lol:

It's weird to drive, you can change it to how you feel. Want to be lazy? Auto / normal mode.

Want to feel involved? Manual mode. Want to have a spirited drive? Sport mode. Want to get rid of your petrol? Super sport.

Miltek exhaust popping lovelyness :D

I'll be doing another dyno day at TDi probably in October. ;)

Nice addition Mark! :smt023

Sounds interesting Loxy, I'll talk to Sam about it.

Des - Do you think? It does feel like Sam's in Supersport. Gear changes are rapid.

Still prefer the other one mate. Sorry.
But sounds like yu got a good deal.

No worries guys, everyone has their favourites.

Congrats Mark. :)

How's it compare to the VIII?

The 8 feels like a track ready beast, always ready and up for it but noisy and uncomfortable.

The 10 is very calm and relaxed, floor it in normal mode and it's quick but smooth. Put it in SS and it's the same as the 8 but with comfort and mod cons. It feels more refined and more like a luxury car.
I can see why old Evo fans don't like it, it's more like a Jag or Aston feel than a old Jap track monster.

If that makes sense?

As per Facebook, shame it's a CAT C, but it does look awesome :lol:

What's the difference between the GS FQ300 and the GSR FQ300?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back