• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2

Good news from Matt at Injection Imports yesterday :

"I was actually hoping to get it all in today, but I think only the Spoon Springs were sent out on Friday...but my shipment got held up with the snow today. This country sucks at snow!

I think the Mugen dampers should be leaving tomorrow...it may cut it too fine for the weekend, but I'll do what I can for you!"

Fingers crossed the new suspension will be here by the end of the week, if not, probably Monday. Can't wait to get it fitted :)

He has the springs

Screenshot_2013-01-22-22-10-13-1.png

Just waiting on the Mugen kit and it'll be on it's way to me :)

Booked in? I'll be fitting them myself :)

TGM do anything I can't/don't have the tools for/ can't be bothered to do.

The fronts should take about half an hour apparently, the rears may be a bit of a pain but looks easy enough.

**** that.

If I drop that kind of money on something someone is fitting it for. I may reserve the right to drink coffee and point out things as they do them while I pretend to know what I'm talking about.

:lol:

I like working on my cars myself tbh, always have done. Do little bits on my bikes too but nothing extreme. Suspension change on this is far easier than the EP3, the front struts in particular. When I get around to getting a header i'll probably get TGM to do that as it's a million times easier with a ramp.

Happened on a Sat night too, ideal when Honda wouldn't have the parts desk open the following day. Luckily for me a mate with an EP3 doesn't live too far away and he let me borrow his OEM one until my Seeker one arrived.

This is shaping up to be my favourite car on TRO.... And you are not far from me either. I would love to have a nose about your motor if we ever numb in to each other.

This is shaping up to be my favourite car on TRO.... And you are not far from me either. I would love to have a nose about your motor if we ever numb in to each other.

Cheers, sure something could be arranged :)

Now get the gauges too you were dribbling over*

I want them but the price is insane for something so small :lol:

I think the exterior will be getting treatment next ;)

Back