• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2

A couple of weeks back I sold the single Recaro Profi SPG XL I won on ebay as i'd sourced a pair which included the aluminium side mounts. I'd already ordered a Bride FO type seat rail which turned up yesterday (big thumbs up to Matt at Injection Imports as usual). Because of the width of the shell, the Bride side mounts don't fit but the Recaro ones do so I got it fitted this morning. I found £2.60 under my OEM seat too :lol:

Pics:
20131012_105654_zpsa0b7f614.jpg

20131012_105720_zps88039ab1.jpg

I've ordered the passenger side rail so will do the other side when it turns up.

Gave it a quick bath as well as the trip to Staffordshire last week to collect the seats and gash weather this week had made it pretty filthy.

20131012_123945_zps07a1ab11.jpg

Thanks :) I've had no reply from Mase so will get Romain to map it in the new year. Should be pretty well sorted then.

Back