• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My first red badge - black GT FN2

Hi guys!

New to the forum & new to Honda's just thought I'd say hi and show you the beast I bought today :)

Total NOOB when it comes to FN2's or Honda's for that matter so if you have any tips or suggestions please comment I'd appreciate it. I couldn't even tell you what's factory and what's OEM on this! :D

Fingers crossed I've made the right decision! And thanks for maintaining this site admin it's a great resource for a newbie.

See you around ;)

Car 10.jpgCar 19.jpgCar 20.jpgCar 2.jpgCar 24.jpg

That does look pretty clean, nice shine to the paint. Black wheels look good too.
Engine bay could do with a clean. That induction kit looks cheap to me.
Plenty of helpful/useful information on here for you to browse at your leisure!

Thanks guys I'm pretty chuffed with it. The paint is black / bronze pearlescent it looks pretty cool in the sun not that there's much of that in Scotland :) Well I was just going to change a couple of little things to start with like a K&N panel filter, oil & radiator caps, some socks and wind deflectors but I'm not sure where the best place is to buy accessories, any suggestions or is eBay the best shout? I don't have a clue about that induction kit, I take it that it's not standard? Where could I find myself a nice replacement? Installed my first mod today ***... Jelly Belly air freshener! :D

Back