• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 My Fn2 Type R

Had this a couple months now, me and the Mrs treated ourselfs after the wedding and decided to go Jap for the first time. I'm used to German booster's so its a big change for me! We fancied the FN2 because ep3's are everywhere in the area! Only downfall I can say is that the FN2 vtec change over is alot quieter compared to the ep3! :( Apart from that we love it!! First thing we done was get the wheels powder coated which finishes it off nicely!

Thanks :) whats a FRS? plans are tegiwa kevlar induction and full system but going to take a while to save for it with my Gsxr being the number 1 in this weather lol

FRS is short for Fast Road Set-up. Just afancy name tuners use for setting up the camber and toe to maximize grip.

On the FN2 it means adding camber bolts on the front and shims on the rear to adjust the camber properly. There is a sticky thread on the top of the Suspension and Drivetrain section about it, "Suspension for Beginners," IIRC.

For me the FRS isnt so much about the lowering of the car and the maximum grip set up, its the changing of the springs to progressive springs that eliminate the FN2's choppy, jumpy ride. Its so much better now, even my wife doesnt mind going In it now.

Although looking at your car it may have had the springs already done, it looks like it sits quite low.

Yeah my Beemer's hacking though! Brownie points for me from the boss later though haha ;) hopefully selling the Beemer soon to get an accord type R! 2 red Jap's on the drive

Looking good mate, lucky you getting to clean your car I can't wait to clean mine think it won't be till Mon or Tues though

Back