• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My GE6 Jazz- Mugen'd/ J's Racing'd

Cheers Tone

However, I sold the G220 otherwise thats what i would have tried as my first option :(

Cheers Tone

However, I sold the G220 otherwise thats what i would have tried as my first option :(

I remember it being up for sale, just couldn't remember if you had sold it or not. Thinking about it, didn't Storry take it off your hands?

My mate uses his touch up pen and mixes it with a little bit of clear laquer in a lid, and then applies it with a small art paint brush, it may take a couple of layers to build it up but the laquer mixed with it seems to help it melt into the original paint. I've seen a few on his car he'd done and there hardly noticable.

I remember it being up for sale, just couldn't remember if you had sold it or not. Thinking about it, didn't Storry take it off your hands?

Yeah, Chris purchased it

My mate uses his touch up pen and mixes it with a little bit of clear laquer in a lid, and then applies it with a small art paint brush, it may take a couple of layers to build it up but the laquer mixed with it seems to help it melt into the original paint. I've seen a few on his car he'd done and there hardly noticable.

Interesting.... I'm just going to see how much Chipsaway will quote me first and if its £50 or so, i might just get them to do it as i'm not that confident in doing this myself.

Need to get down to my honda dealer and ask how much the touch up pens are as well.

Guess i need to find a local member with a G220 and go along the touch up pen route.

Chipsaway came this morning and quoted me £115 to repair the chips. My main concern was that the area he showed me on what they intend to do was quite worrying!! It was effectively 1/3 of the bonnet!! No chance!!

Gary

I know some members think its pointless me modding my Jazz but as fellow enthusiast (sp), it's what I enjoy :p

So just thought I'd update my thread and my plans.

Eibach lowering springs fitted and just received my replica J's Racing front lip spoiler.

Trail fit:
SN200001.jpg

Lip is currently at the body shop getting painted and will be installed later in the week.

Plans for the future:

Recaros
Bride RO seat rails
J's Racing front strut
16" Rota SpecR

Will update this thread as and when.

Gary

Gutted for you! But also congratulations!

Me and the Mrs had a scare a few weeks ago, I went into a blind panic and had the CTR lined up for a trade-in for a CRV!

It looked nice enough, but I was dissapointedly relieved to get the "false alarm" (if you know what I mean?)

123_01.jpg

Well, I had my R for +7 yrs and as per my sign, it was by far my best car I've ever owned but it was time to move on.

Took me some time to get over it and tbh, I dont think I will ever get over it, but doing the occasional mods to the Jazz will make it more enjoyable :twisted:

Great colour chap! I really like the new Jazz, looks like a tasty mod list on the horizon too! :cool:

Me and the Mrs had a scare a few weeks ago, I went into a blind panic and had the CTR lined up for a trade-in for a CRV!

123_01.jpg

How big do you think babies are!?

Never get how when a couple has one baby they think they need a car with 7 seats!? :freak:

Back