• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my golf (nippy)

booked in to the phirm in middle of april for the better software injectors etc.
also found out theyv got a bigger supercharger kit running 20 psi and 550 hp for the time being (they're going for more)
icon_twisted.gif
i shall be speaking to them when i go
icon_lol.gif

booked in to the phirm in middle of april for the better software injectors etc.
also found out theyv got a bigger supercharger kit running 20 psi and 550 hp for the time being (they're going for more)
icon_twisted.gif
i shall be speaking to them when i go
icon_lol.gif

Will break even quicker :D

Off topic much? ;)

So then, what's the mpg like?

Have you had to put a beefier clutch in to handle the extra torque?

Off topic much? ;)

So then, what's the mpg like?

Have you had to put a beefier clutch in to handle the extra torque?

mpg is bang on 20 atm but that's all town driving and it's overfuelling a bit. it's not great but it's not TOOOOO bad considering lol.
i've got a shell helix clutch which is fine for the torque i've got and it feels exactly like a stock clutch (it's organic and not a paddle jobby)

I'm a fan of muscle cars. Never driven one though. I admire the underdog, prob why i like the smaller engined hondas.

boost a f20c and we will see :D

More power from a 2 ltr than that golf.....seeeeeeeyaaaaaaaa :D

is the f20 the s2k motor? 240-250 hp stock? that makes it the same hp as mine so the same boost would = roughly the same hp anyway then yuore into the big gray area of torque curves and gear ratios.

i was more talking about a big fck off v8 with a blower than my moderate sized motor

Last edited by a moderator:
Back