• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ICE is coming together....

...just need to build an enclosure for them now! Not sure how I'm gonna fit them in the spare wheel well. Anyone good with fibreglass on here? :)

amps.jpg

Considering your last car was a high power low weight monster I am really suprised you are going along this route Durzel. :shock:

Obviously your choice but i would have expected you to be power hungry and weight concious. :lol: :lol:

I promised myself I was gonna have a stonking audio system in my CTR.

Anyway, the Skyline was hardly low weight! It weighed about as much as a house!

Durzel said:

Yeah but it was swinging quite a hefty pair of bollox was it not? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Haha. Yeah, you could say that. :)

To be honest I'm not so fussed about speed anymore. If I was, I would've kept the Skyline. :)

Fairy Muff - I seen one today (R34) in Black on the M25 - the sighting was for 5 seconds maximum!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scousefella said:
Durzel said:

Yeah but it was swinging quite a hefty pair of bollox was it not? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back