• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My jdm dc2

Nice car

I remember when Harv owned it and we had an interesting drive up to Colchester :twisted::twisted::twisted:

'Interesting drive' Thats an understatement. That drive was awesome. That teg was popping and banging all over the place, sounded gorgeous. :)

Right thread this time :lol:

Thanks to Steve from unit 8 for sorting me a good deal

Buddyclub camber kit and coilovers :D

imag0042sf9.jpg

imag0043jg6.jpg

imag0044ev7.jpg

I want to go a bit lower. Did think of changing springs but I don't want miss matching spring/damper rates

Fitted the collies today, need to raise the rear as it rubs on the arches when I go over bumps :lol:

Ride is better than the mugens that were on there :mrgreen:

imag0046pu3.jpg

imag0047nm4.jpg

imag0048nt5.jpg

Car was far too low so I raised it about an inch all round. think it looks better for it as well :)

int1qj8.jpg

int2dy2.jpg

int3ba2.jpg

int4je3.jpg

int5nb4.jpg

Last pic is awsome mate, agreed about the ride hieght, looks low now but not 'really' low, spot on.

:)

Picked up the spoon 4pots today 8)

dsc0684hz9.jpg

also changed headunit

CDA-9887R_800.jpg

SPA Oil temp / Oil Pressure Gauge

OILOIL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite car on TRO I think :cool:

Would deffo be interested if it ever came up for sale....;):lol:

Collected my rocker cover today, I shaved the lettering and logos off myself and got it painted red with a gold pearl 8)

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0719.jpg

I'm also back on stock 98-spec wheels, I prefer them over the weds. Needs a clean lol

imag0062rq7.jpg

Rocker cover fitted, can't really see the pearl effect but it goes from deep red to a bright orange colour :cool:

DSC_0721_int.jpg

DSC_0735_int.jpg

DSC_0742_int.jpg

DSC_0737_int.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's official, I want a DC2 JDM now!

I really liked the Weds, but if they wern't right, then OEM FTW!

Finally got the calipers fitted with some stainless steel hoses.

Stock callipers must weigh a fair bit because the steering feels a lot lighter with these!

imag0070.jpg

imag0069.jpg

Back