• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My jdm dc2

Looks fantastic mate, prefer the look of the OEM wheels too, and they certainly look good with the new spoon calipers behind... :cool:

Have you straightened the H badge on the bonnet yet, looks wonky on the pics on the first page... ;)

Im a fan of the 98 spec wheels too, the Teg does look tasty lowered for sure :cool: :cool:

Spoon 4 pots :twisted:
ITG :twisted:

momo corse steering wheel and NRG quick release kit :)

I got the quick release for a bit of extra security, a dc2 was stolen recently which was just down the road from me :evil:

dsc0772.jpg

dsc0771.jpg

dsc0774.jpg

I got the stock wheels powdercoated satin black. I painted the caps myself in matt black :cool:

Also fitted a DM intake duct in the front bumper

Car needs a wash :oops:

rima.jpg

dsc0810.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels1.jpg

Wheels look great! :cool: Have you got any pictures of the duct from front on?

Been a white since I updated this.

New mods added:

Function 7 LCA's
Beaks Rear tie bar
S2K aerial
DM bumper duct
New oem front badge

001nvb.jpg

009nwq.jpg

008ohe.jpg

003bvf.jpg

002elq.jpg

006awa.jpg

005utz.jpg

007nmk.jpg

+1 :cool::cool::cool:

I remember when the trader (200bhp Cars IIRC) were advertising this and I thought then if only I had the money. Harv seemed pleased with it and likewise you now seem to be loving it and rightly so. Mint. :D

Back