• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My jdm ep3

hey people im pretty new to this forum so bear with me :lol: but i thought id post some pictures of my recently purchased jdm ep3, so after months and months of searching i found this and picked it up 2weeks ago after a long 10 hour round trip and so far loving every minute of it :twisted:. pretty much standard except for the excedy flywheel, and lowered but im not sure by how much, not got any major plans for it as of yet...anyway thanks for readin

Attachments

• 2009-2010 173..jpg
    2009-2010 173..jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 2009-2010 174..jpg
    2009-2010 174..jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 2009-2010 176..jpg
    2009-2010 176..jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 2009-2010 177..jpg
    2009-2010 177..jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 2009-2010 175..jpg
    2009-2010 175..jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 52
Very clean looking car you have there.
Didnt think JDM had indicators in the wings though?

To be SVA registered for use on UK roads they have to have them retrofitted, like Tegs with rear fogs lights. Someone correct me if im wrong though.

Great looking car mate!

the indicators will probably have been fitted when brought over as my jdm doesn't have them because the guy retro fitted face lif mirrors withe the indicator in it them removed them after the sva test. cars looking clean bud c/w's the best colour imo

To be SVA registered for use on UK roads they have to have them retrofitted, like Tegs with rear fogs lights. Someone correct me if im wrong though.

Great looking car mate!

That would make sense actually, I have heard it's something to do with if you see it side on, but that may be wrong lol.

I really wanted one of these but just couldn't afford one unfortunately. it is a nice car *** mate!

thankyou for the feedback guys, and i didnt realy notice it been a different white i think it may be my phone camera, i'll be taking some fresh shots on the weekend after a sesh of cleaning :)

Great looking car mate!

This statement is true, it needs to be done to comply with SVA testing.

saw this in the Shell garage outside Grimsby. Deffo a JDM, looked well next to my DC5 :)

hey there mate

yea i remember because my missus said she likes yours better, lets just say she nearly ended up walking home haha, i'd just picked the ep3 up from rasp had a service, but yea i agree they did look awesome next to each other, i think you should give me your brembo's haha.

what mods have you got planned for the teg??

dude, mines already got Ferodo pads, HEL brake lines, Toyo 888s, Buddyclub N+ coilovers, Buddyclub rear camber arms, Eibach front bolts, Amuse R1 titan unsilenced exhaust.

I'm not local to the area how ever John at RASP is goingto be fitting my Buddyclub roll centre adjusters, Buddyclub LCAs and applying a fresh FRSU.

look forward to seeing more of yours, any plans? what did RASP do for you?

v7mat i did not follow you to the humber bridge did i after seeing p33pzy i was in my nhb type r with red wheels

dude, mines already got Ferodo pads, HEL brake lines, Toyo 888s, Buddyclub N+ coilovers, Buddyclub rear camber arms, Eibach front bolts, Amuse R1 titan unsilenced exhaust.

I'm not local to the area how ever John at RASP is goingto be fitting my Buddyclub roll centre adjusters, Buddyclub LCAs and applying a fresh FRSU.

look forward to seeing more of yours, any plans? what did RASP do for you?

Nice pretty penny spent on her then :) i am a fan of the dc5 but theres a fair few round here, so i thought i'd buy the JDM ep3, i dont think theres many around this area.

where abouts you from??

and just oil change, spark plugs, air filter change, iv not got anything major planned for a couple of months because iv gota 'quiet' week in falaraki coming up :), but after that im going to be buyin a GM, spoon n1 to start with, RASP have a sound rep so ill definatly taking it there whatever i get done.

sam - you may have, i was headingback home down the M180 towards Doncaster, i live in Retford.

p33pzy - not caught your name yet? lol i'll go see RASP then, your mods sound similar moves to mine :) goingto Clee show on sunday?

Back