• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM Integra R

That's it wire tuck all done! :D
Everything works and runs as it should, just need to start cleaning and putting everything back together.

Few pics from today

null-35.jpg

null-36.jpg

null-37.jpg

null-38.jpg

Need to start saving up for new bits now :)

Had a quite good day playing with the Teg, got a few goodies in the post not much more to do really then can start driving her again, until I have saved for a full respray.
Anyway piccys :D

Goodies

null-44.jpg

Had a go at cleaning my manifold with this cleaner, meant to be the dogs bits!

Before:
null-45.jpg

After with just 1 spray all over:
null-46.jpg

null-47.jpg

Still a lot of work to be done on the mani but such a improvement :)

New heater tunnel to replace the A/C part
null-50.jpg

And fitted
null-51.jpg

Painted and fitted my air intake for the bumper. Still don't know if it looks better in black?!?
null-52.jpg

null-53.jpg

That's it for now, like I said not much more to do, fit new rocker cover, fit new calipers and brakes and get a in air intake. And when I can afford it respray and new wheels :D

Just a little update guys, gave my mani to my Dad to clean for me I think he's done an amazing job! :D
Thanks Daddy :p

null-54.jpg

I bought a set of those Tegiwa washers in blue for my old S2000.

They rusted beyond all belief in about 2 weeks.

I hope yours are a better batch :) .

Been doing a bit more today guys....

Got my manifold back on
EK9 throttle cable fitted
And my new rocker cover fitted
Very happy with the way it's looking just waiting for the CAI to turn up and I can driver her again :D CAN'T WAIT!!

null-57.jpg

null-58.jpg

null-59.jpg

Let me know what you think guys

Picked up my new wheels off ab20000 on Sat cant wait to get them on :D Also herd of FunkyPower today and should get my CAI tomorrow so all been well Teg should be back on the road at the weekend :) HAPPY DAYS!!!

null-64.jpg

null-63.jpg

Looks lovely - I love JDM DC2s in Milano Red :p

Type RX are the heaviest of all the DC2s being fully loaded up with electric folding mirrors, AC, Keyless entry (i think), tinted windows, blue carbon fibre trim, Type RX pedals.
The early 96 specs were the lightweight ones without ABS, clock, AC etc. ;)

Thats right, and i own one of those fat boys lol

DC2 looks nice in red, just have to make sure it doesnt fade!

SHE FINALLY BACK ON THE ROAD!!!! :D
So happy just been out for a nice long drive to make sure everything is working as it should, and happy to say everything is spot on!

Anyway here's the pics :)

AEM V2
null-67.jpg

null-68.jpg

Finished result
null-69.jpg

null-70.jpg

null-71.jpg

null-73.jpg

Will get some better pics after a nice clean :)

I absolutely LOVE this teg !!!!
All the work looks done to a super standard & its Milano Red too :p

New wheels look ace - but is it just shadow or does the passenger door look a different colour :oops:?

I absolutely LOVE this teg !!!!
All the work looks done to a super standard & its Milano Red too :p

New wheels look ace - but is it just shadow or does the passenger door look a different colour :oops:?

Thanks dude but you are right I'm sorry to say, I got both doors, tail gate and rear bumper sprayed last year and they guy didn't do a good job at all :( I'm currently saving for a full respray

Thanks dude but you are right I'm sorry to say, I got both doors, tail gate and rear bumper sprayed last year and they guy didn't do a good job at all :( I'm currently saving for a full respray
Aww no way gutted for you mate! She will look tip top perfect when you get her respray.
As said - I love this teg :)

Back