• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

When i first got the car the exterior had been looked after really well as had the engine and the bay was spotless.
The interior on the other hand was nasty as it had been smoked in and im a non smoker.
I got the bucket of water and multipurpose cleaner fragranced with febreeze and a jcloth and went over everything i could with it.
I then steam cleaned the car twice seats floor carpets everything the roof changed colour and now looks as if it was never smoked in.

After it dried i used some dashboard wipes and microfibre and dash shine and now she looks new

I then changed the stereo and fitted a subwoofer :-D

The car itself

Then i picked up facelift front and rear lights :lol:
I need to source bulb holders for the fronts unfortunately but i got the fronts for peanuts so couldnt complain.

Behind the bumper was disgusting so i sponged it down with some car was then had nothing to protect it so coated it in wd40 as it will offer some protection

then the pre faclift rears were no more

Next i need to source some bulb holders for the front and a hid kit and then get the plugs to wire them in

Breaking how?
The supercharger will be up for grabs as I'm going turbo
And preface lights up for grabs to

so today got round to fitting my facelift headlights and hid kit :)

is facelift front bumper and grill straight fit/swap ?

looks nice mate, an let me know about the charger when your ready mate.

I remember doing my facelift headlight i was uber happy tbh i still am

Lovely car pal :)

Would you say that you feel use to the power from the JRSC and going turbo as you can do much more. I was thinking of sticking the Jackson racing but decided on a turbo. Look forward to seeing your turbo plans mate :lol:

Every turbo car i have had i also got used to also its not for that reason.
i just want more power and it doesnt seem cost effective to go aftercooled when i can sell my kit on and top up for a turbo kit :)

I hear what your saying, makes sense. I guess no such thing as too much :lol: What area in Surrey are from? I live in Farnborough, Hampshire.

I'm in Morden Surrey mate.
You're welcome to come down for a spin in the motor to see if a jrsc is enough for you

Back