• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My k20 EG project!

New to the Site, be gentle
icon_biggrin.gif

Posted from another forum (Y)

Well, i didnt think id ever be doing a wee project this early as i was wanting a dc2. Took a while to get rid my old glanza and didnt really get what i wanted for it so it was the perfect time to buy this eg with cash left to spare and start something i've always wanted to do. I thought this would have been the prefect base to start from as it already had the nice paint job etc which i wouldnt have to do. Here it is, its a 1.3 dx EG in Supersonic blue. Its on the floor literally! Paintwork is flawless and the carbon spoiler suits it really well. No nasty comments about the wheels they are far far far too small and they needed spaced out so bad, but im not worried as the car wont be on the road! Plans are to put dc2 hubs, brakes and wheels etc on to it and save for an engine. Also thinkin of puttin the dc2 dash in as i can get one at a good price. Im sure there will be lots of other bits put into the car along the way. Fingers crossed everythin goes to plan. Thanks, Jack
icon_biggrin.gif

And a quick vid
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9179/mov02797.mp4

Well just got these off a mate for a good price, 98 spec integra setup. Brakes, hubs and wheels. In need of a good clean but all been rebushed, new wheels bearings etc etc. All brand new bits on it and its only covered around 80 miles. Will need to get new disks and pads as the other ones are beyond warped lol but the first thing i wanted to get was brakes so roll on the build
icon_smile.gif

Started
icon_smile.gif

icon_smile.gif

Well the secrets out i couldnt be arsed hidin it anymore! The lump is in
icon_smile.gif

K scrap FTW

Dc2 dash

Sorry about the sideways pic

Fitted
icon_smile.gif

2 roots (none of which are me!) and the new s2k clocks
icon_smile.gif

Few pics from today.

And the ground clearance (This is it rasied!)

Loads of Honda bits to arrive next week, so will see some progress!

Acl Bearings and DC5 cams. Loads more to come soon after i sell my other car. Will be looking into wiseco pistons, intakes, TB etc etc.

C&C Welcome,

Jack.

Looks good. I am amazed at how much extra space in the engine bay there is compared to the EP. You can fit an RBC in there without modifying the slam panel at all haha

As said by the others it'll be great to see this progress and good on you for doing it. Was surprised even with it raised that the engine was so low! Wouldn't even get onto my drive!

Please remember to use the letter g at the end of words though!

Cheers dude. The coilovers that where in it where cheap and that was them raised to the top. Need to get some news one bought. Dont know what to buy first lol.

Its just that low as it was cheap coilovers that where in it, and its sitting on 13s. Im currently looking for a dc5 box, my mate said he knows of a few so i will wait and see. Goin on holiday at the end of the month so updates shoukd be flowing shortly after. :)

Back