• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My little baby

As I said she's a little bit worn but she's already my pride and joy.

041.jpg

043.jpg

018.jpg

The wheels that are going on her once the stupidly low front end has been lifted a bit.

005.jpg

I said she needed work
012.jpg

003.jpg

Dont hurt my feelings guys please.

xXx

Oh dear me I just noticed how dirty she is, I've only had her since Thursday and I've washed her twice already, damn I hate winter.

xXx

Wanted one of these quite a few years ago until they wanted 7-8k insurance on a 2.5k car at the age of 18!

Yeah the insurance is a bit steep even at 28 but well worth it. Yes I'm doing it all myself, well apart from the respray, that I'm leaving to someone else.

xXx

Hey thats not a shed its a garage I will thank you kindly, sheesh some people.

xXx

Ok I'll remember that for future reference.

She going to the garage next Thursday to have the ridiculously low coilovers raised a bit, I love her as low as she is but where I live its just not an option the front bumper scrapes on everything, and speedbumps oh dear I travelled 3 miles out of my way on Saturday to avoid having to drive over some.
I have given up on trying to get my lights working, as much as I fiddle nothing is doing so got one of the lads coming to take a look tonight. Losing ya lights whilst driving on a back road with no street lamps is pretty hairy.
I got told the other day that my car has great camber the way she is, will raising the coils change that? If so how do I get her back to the way she sits now at a raised height?
Got an exhaust coming well kinda its on the old Rover coupe we had, not sure if its gonna fit my car but its hellish loud if it does fit I'm gonna have to reconsider leaving the house after dark my neighbours stare at me now as it is with just a back box.
Installed the stereo but have no sound, think the harness is wrong, so may remove the stereo from my old car and put that in as I'm sure the harness on that is right.
Gotta sort the tappets out, oh dear they sound like a typist on speed at the moment, and with no stereo I notice them more.
Now I just have to figure out how the hell to sort this bloody roof lining out as its driving me nuts, it whistles if I go over 60, and at 80 its erm very bloody annoying. So any clues on how the hell I'm gonna do that bit would be lovely.

xXx

put it back to standard as much as possible. break the car & sell the non rusted/working components. don't spend another penny on it.

Cheeky Mr T. This work is next to sod all I would do more if I had to. My first real project car, just wanna get her looking decent first then start modifying her and looking at wings. Not sure which one to go for on that yet keep being told Mugen, but I love the Lowline Skyline gts-t one but it wont fit god damnit. So gotta find one just like it, dont want anything ridiculously big and garish as I am only tiny and wont be able to see over it while reversing.

xXx

IIRC they did a model with a standard boot spoiler that looked pretty cool, could be worth looking for one of those? My friend has an EG track car which has a mahoozive carbon spoiler on, I could ask to see if he still has the standard one?

I've just asked him... firstly he said he's never owned an EG and it is an EJ2. nerd lol. And he purposely got one without the OEM boot spoiler because he always had the intention of fitting a rear wing and didn't want the holes from the OEM to plug after removal. Fair enough....

But there IS an OEM spoiler in existance for these, and they look alright too.

God damnit, need a power steering reseviour now, £85 from honda not a happy bunny.

xXx

Back