• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My little baby

The ex-wife used to have one of these. I smartened it up with VTI alloys and a Remus exhaust, got it running reliably and sweetly for her...and then she went and swapped it for a f*cking Vectra V6 SRi.

I didn't speak to her for 6 months after that :lol:

I can imagine how that would cause some tension. My other half is jealous that I have a honda he's lowering the sale price on his Astra sri turbo to get a DC2 stroppy little sod.

Found the wheels I really want now too. What you guys think of these.

kosei-EVOMAXI.jpg

xXx

I know but they are beautiful and I do spend ALL my time cleaning the blooming thing, maybe use them as summer and show wheels and then get the old faithfuls out for winter.

xXx

Mechanic coming today to fix my lights thank goodness cos I'm lost dunno whats going on there. Having to part with lots of money for a power steering reservoir cos none of the scrappy's round here have one and ebay is a no hoper either so another trip to Honda already. Think I may end up being a regular there.

xXx

Thank God for that no more searching for it, one is on its way will be here Monday. Only 2 more days of driving round in the astra, that thing feels like a barge compared to my car, I used to love it, now its almost undrivable for me.

xXx

Exhaust to go on the Civic on Thursday. Fingers crossed it bloody fits, forgot how big the exit was on the damn thing though, I can almost fit my head in there.

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0218.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

xXx

Hi, the car looks a bt of a mess at the moment.

I think HASNIC has said already, put it as close to OEM (or Honda parts at least) appearence as possible and keep it looking clean and tidy, it will look the business.

Coilies will be cool once they are at a suitbale height.

Not a fan of the wheels or the exhaust either sorry, I'm not ragging on your car on purpose, it's just not what I would choose.

Good luck with getting it how you want it and costing you at little as possible.

Thats why I'm using the exhaust as its free from my old car and the one I have currently is blowing. I'm not gonna go too OTT seen it done badly round here too many times. Just taking my time coming up with plans for it, tidying her up is the first job, Carbon bonnet I think and a small Carbon Spoiler. I like the mean look don't want to go ruining her by making her overly known with stupid bodykits. Although she's the only one round here that I know of, so everyone will know its mine. Taking me a lot of determination not to go and lump a bigger heart into her but I have to be a good girl for another 18 months yet.

xXx

we are on the look for a b16 engine to be honest guys, the 1.5 does have a high mileage and the appeal of a more tunable lump would be nice though bodywork and issues come first.
also going to clean up the air filter and try and source a hard pipe for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Where on Earth you getting this WE from?

After the much anticipated arrival of my power steering res the one that came was the wrong one for my car, not sure what Civic coupe they took it off but it weren't one like mine. So some time later with the use of a soldering iron and a fuzzy head the old one has been repaired until the silly sod's who sent me the wrong one manage to get me the right one.
Note to self do not leave it for almost a week inbetween trips in the car I forgot how to bloody drive her. Was like driving a go-kart for the first 5 minutes.

xXx

Suspension raised to 40mm now I no longer almost sit on the floor when I jump into her. Had my lights fixed too. Exhaust wouldnt fit its gotta be lengthened on the front and then shortened on the back box, the current exhaust that i thought was blowing isn't blowing at all its that the back box is a universal back box fitted very badly the 2nd clamp isn't even clamped down. Got a ceased bolt in the suspension arm gotta have that drilled out and replaced next week.

Starting to think the guy who had the car before me was a bit of a cowboy to be honest feeling sorry for my poor baby but slowly she gonna get better now.

xXx

Back