• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My little screamer

It's got to be sold as a whole... Think of the children Hasnic!! :eek:

lol. any pics of it recently? Surely someone will snap it up as as these are becoming a bit of a classic now?

Or dare I say it.... It's a 2k trade in against an FN2.... :tumble:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's got to be sold as a whole... Think of the children Hasnic!! :eek:

lol. any pics of it recently? Surely someone will snap it up as as these are becoming a bit of a classic now?

Or dare I say it.... It's a 2k trade in against an FN2.... :tumble:

I can get around £2k for just the engine and box:lol:

The FN2 won't be on my list, bored of FWD and an FN2 doens't meet the RWD, lightweight requirements:lol:

K20 powerd Elise??

Or S2k???

Some sort of Nissan??

Come on, what you thinking :lol: ??

K20 powerd Elise??

Or S2k???

Some sort of Nissan??

Come on, what you thinking :lol: ??

I'm not going to do the usual "i'm going to get this at this time blah blah blah" type thing, if it happens it'll be a long run project until it's finished, if not then i'll just get something else:lol:

considering where hasnic lives, I reckon a tractor is on the cards

A tractor at times would be the sensible route to go down:lol:

RB26DETT Sleeper FTW. ;)

From the Urban Dictionary
One of the legendary Nissan Sports engines produced. The RB26DETT was first seen in the Nissan R32 GTR Skyline.

like all of Nissan's engines the engine type (RB26DETT) determines the engines charateristics. In this case RB is an inline 6, 26 is a 2.6 litre and DETT each stand for (D)ual overhead cam (Commonly known as twincam), (E)lectronic fuel injection and (T)win (T)urbo.

Another Urban Dictionary Definition
Engine found in the r32-r34 skyline series. The rb26dett was used in all GT-R models. RB signifies the engine series, D means DOHC, E means electronic fuel injection, and TT means twin turbo. This engine produces 280hp, and torque ranging from 260(r32) to 280(r34). some believe that these performance stats are a bit conservative due to the fact that GT-R skylines have been dynoed to corrected(power is corrected to show what the hp is at the crank instead of what it is at the wheels) hp values in between 300hp and 320hp. Production of the RB engine series was ended in 2002 as a result of tighter emissions regulations. Regardless of its fate, the RB26dett is considered one of the greatest engines of all times.

Because someone is bound to ask... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back