• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

oh it is lol especially when it was only me having my car done so had no one to talk to, just read most of the magazines and fell asleep for an hour lol

Haha made me chuckle a bit then. Was it a good hour? I hope so lol!

Saw you today mate. I have to say I wasn't convinced by the pics of your carbon wrap, but in the flesh it looks frickin awesome . Those pictures really don't do it justice.

Sorry about the no reply to the PM you sent only just noticed. I take it you managed to come to an informed decision about where to get the mapping done?

Saw you today mate. I have to say I wasn't convinced by the pics of your carbon wrap, but in the flesh it looks frickin awesome . Those pictures really don't do it justice.

Sorry about the no reply to the PM you sent only just noticed. I take it you managed to come to an informed decision about where to get the mapping done?

where abouts? Yeah i thought Tdi was fully booked but gave them a ring on the off chance because it was a k100 that i really wanted and they had room so off their on the 7th :)

where abouts? Yeah i thought Tdi was fully booked but gave them a ring on the off chance because it was a k100 that i really wanted and they had room so off their on the 7th :)

I phoned up on the 15th and could only get in on the 15th of Oct! :lol:

You either got lucky and they had a cancellation or they like you! :smt023

Very happy today! Just had my k100 fitted at TDi this afternoon, now running at 235bhp :)

nope, middle of nowhere & just a hut! Can get a train to London or Basingstoke though. I always take work with me.

Yeah. I bet you heard a lot of "bud" and "chap" too, whilst you were there. TGM FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take me for a spin in this... or come for a drive so I can see how much difference the k100 makes :)

Nice motor chop good stuff. I must admit I'm jelous of your handling mods lol! Cars coming along nicely. You getting any interior mods done? Carbon wrapping or something? What are your next power based plans?

Take me for a spin in this... or come for a drive so I can see how much difference the k100 makes :)

Yeah can do, would let you have a little drive in it sometime! :)

Nice motor chop good stuff. I must admit I'm jelous of your handling mods lol! Cars coming along nicely. You getting any interior mods done? Carbon wrapping or something? What are your next power based plans?

Got my HIDs form LeeH to fit and silvatec indicators, not going to do much to the interior as i quite like it tbh i have just got some 3M carbon vinyl to wrap my door handle inserts because they've been scratched a bit by the previous owner. Power wise well i still have a tracy sports throttle body kicking about so i can feel an RBC coming on in maybe january but definatly need to sort some brake pads out first. Got a new lady friend on the scene now though :twisted: but will hopefully still be able to splash out on the car too :)

Back