• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano 'R'

a2619fd5.jpg

a0729c23.jpg

f3e9ec95.jpg

51216683.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/img]

love the bonnet mate and a few other nice touches 8) but those wheels :shock: sorry but i hate those :roll:

You got sorted then Daz, nice to see you on

Any luck with sorting the rear bumper mate?

hello zeffania, yeah got on eventually!! :oops: i did have a chat with colinjy from 'the other site' but now i dont know how to get in touch with him!!!!! :evil: anyone know if he's on here or a mobile number for him?
taken me ages to get my bumper sorted now it might not be!!!!!!! :( :(

Love the ings skirts(at least I think its ings)! Thats the only aftermarket rear end that i like! Good choice!

dazzr1 said:
hello zeffania, yeah got on eventually!! :oops: i did have a chat with colinjy from 'the other site' but now i dont know how to get in touch with him!!!!! :evil: anyone know if he's on here or a mobile number for him?
taken me ages to get my bumper sorted now it might not be!!!!!!! :( :(

He is on here mate, I think he is on the same username aswell

IMO wheels are more 'L.A.' than 'Type R' and those rear light clusters are pretty horrid as well. Bonnet and kit look ok and credit for doing something different.

Not too fond of the wheels or the rear clusters. They don't look out of place exactly, they're just not what I'd pick. Each to their own though and well done for going something different.

Love the front bumper and bonnet though. Nice clean car too. Good work

Back