• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My milano red ep3

So just signed up here after getting my first type r a couple of months ago.

03 plate totally standard with the DREADED paint fade... but after a good buff and polish it came up like this
qumesejy.jpg

Then i fitted my coilovers and wind deflectors
4e8a6avu.jpg

uvybujup.jpg

Future plans include mugen spoiler,spoon n1 and the wheels are in desperate need of a refurb but undecided wether to go for new wheels

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nice looking car, how much did you lower it at the back ?? Also what wind deflectors are they ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what height it was but it isnt that low now.was undrivable at that height just dont have any other pics of the way it sits at the minute. I think there team heko i got them off ebay for 25 quid and it was pretty suprising how well they fitted

They look really good mate would like to get some my self. Sounds like a great price as well. I don't really like the ones that stick out and they look nice and close

Well so far so good.theyve only been in a couple of weeks and they sit in fine but my mate put a set on his c-class and said he noticed his slipping out sometimes... but i cant seem to justify spending big money on wind deflectors

I know jdm ones are £165 not spending that and if they slip a bit then I suppose there is alway double sided tape

So been a wile but got new wheels fitted and coilovers lifted
2u9ysa2y.jpg
yvuve8em.jpg

Getting this buddyclub fitted soon too
yrage7y8.jpg

Looking good mate and love the wheels on it, Rota torques?
Was gonna get torques for mine but ended up getting rota boosts instead. I'm after a mugen rear wing for mine at some point but also looked at the buddy club one like yours. Have to put some pics up when you've got it fitted.

Yes they are rota torques bud.got couple of weeks ago and was really pleased how well they look.hope to have the spoiler fitted within the next week!

Yes mate never really see many ep's with a buddyclub so decided to be slightly different!

so i went and got the buddyclub on tonight...
u7y4y3uh.jpg
tazy2aqu.jpg
depamyhy.jpg

now time to start work on the mechanical side so ive started with this!
amebyna4.jpg

anyone recommend a decent 4branch but not overly pricy?

Aha so i forgot all about my post on here lol

So the civic is long gone,and i picked up this
59cb88d7a6716f51e63479fdc0db9643.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks good especially gleaming in the first pics. How does the scooby compare ? I didn't keep mine long

The scooby is alot better spec'd and is pushing about 380bhp but its more like an ornament and never comes out. Still miss the civic and I am considering going for a dc5 in the near future

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back