• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My New 08 FN2

Hi all, picked up my FN2 CTR on tuesday, this is the first weekend with a little bit of sun to clean it. started to rain before i could wax it but never the less here are some quick pics.

Amended1.jpg

Amended2.jpg

Amended3.jpg

Photo0561-Copy-1.jpg

Photo0564-Copy.jpg

nice,i love the way the dual climate control has a temp button on the passenger side door armrest!

how does it fit? doesnt it just clip on? ive read somewhere its got to be on the same angle as the bonnet is that right?

Its in the destructions you get with it...it shows you the exact placement with the grill "honeycomb".
There are spikes you push into the grill, but then you have to get behind the grill to put the "push washer" thingys on the spikes to fix it into position. So theres a bit of disassembly of your bumper...its just fiddly.
I lost 3 knuckles, and most of the plastic clip things that hold the slam panel on!

Back