• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my new ATR

img6081.jpg

Got any mods planned for it? These have really grown on me, I like the idea of four doors (I'm not getting old but my car is turning into a taxi :lol:)

the car is completley standard.. at the moment i have no mods planned. i like to keep it the way it is... 4 door is what drawn me to this car.. was in the market for a Red one with low miles.. this one fits the bill perfectly,.

Has it done many miles? Also what year is it?
Looking around a little while back these things are quite rare around my parts, you're lucky to snap this one up

it has only done 55k .. it is on a 2001 plate... they are very rare.. i know there are only a few hundred of the Red ones in UK

Blimey, that is very low. Where abouts are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm Kent and the only one I found close to me had well over 100k on the clock

i live in a town called Bury... (Manchester) i purchaced the ATR.. mate it took me 3 years to find a red one with low miles..

thanks K1ngsk1n

no idea mate '' thanks for the compliments guys'' ive booked it in for the cam belt change with TDI North in the new year....

Nice! Red badges too - not many of the ATR's I have seen have had them on the front grille - retro-fitted me thinks?

Back