• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new car

Well, after a 6.5 hour train journey and a 300 mile + drive back down...The DC5 has finally arrived!!! :woot:

Not fully washed (was just a rinse before she get's undersealed at TGM tomorrow)

Will take some more pics tomorrow after a wash n wax :cool:

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

Brilliant - well done Foxy and Ben! :D

Looks awesome and the number plate suits very nicely too. 8)

Just keep on top of the paintwork as NeilyB, Storry and I saw a yellow tinged DC5 at the local Jap' meet today. But knowing you two - I am so sure you will.. ;)

Just keep on top of the paintwork as NeilyB, Storry and I saw a yellow tinged DC5 at the local Jap' meet today. But knowing you two - I am so sure you will.. ;)

Will do ;) Already washed the bugs and dirt off from the drive down :lol:
Thanks for the kind words about the plate- unfortunately I have to give that one back. I'll be putting my cherished plate on once the V5 comes through :cool:

Car looks great :cool:

How much roughly is the underseal at TGM, as I was talking to Tom about it, but never got a price??

Looking good Nat, I'll be popping into TGM on Tuesday to drop my car off for a few bits if anyone fancies saying hello. :cool:

Was a nice drive back :cool:

Shame I am going to be wanting to swap lots now :(

If you are allowd :D

Nice lineup btw guys, I think you need to pop round for a visit, and we can go drive. Em has never been in a 5 before ;).

Some nice roads in the country and a lovely pub or three that do wicked lunches.

very nice looks an excellent example :cool:

yeah a CW teg turned up it really looked off it was nice and clean but looked obviously yellowy compared to some of the other white cars there but cant see it being any problem for you as you really look after your cars

Back