• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 civic type R

i hope every one likes
david016.jpg

david017.jpg

david018.jpg

david019-1.jpg

david011.jpg

david020.jpg

david010.jpg

david009.jpg

david022.jpg

david021.jpg

david013.jpg

Got a new grill badge and a red suede gear gater and hand brake gater,thaught id post some pictures up. The red mats are on the cards next :D
david023.jpg

david026.jpg

david027.jpg

Looks tidy! To be honest the red great gaitor etc isn't my cuppa tea but all to there own!! All the best

who did the carbon center console? did you do it yourself? im looking at doing this to mine, would be interesting to know the details lol

who did the carbon center console? did you do it yourself? im looking at doing this to mine, would be interesting to know the details lol
The carbon dash bits were on the car when i got them but i had them off the other day when fitting the gators and they dont look wrapped. Using carbon wrap is easy as long as you have a heat gun, ive done it to phones and car bits before.

The carbon dash is really very nice. I agree, it doesn't appear to be wrapped which is why it looks so awesome - could be the OEM JDM Modulo kit, which was dosh new (when available).

Over the last week ive been trying to get my engine bay a bit of a clean.I couldnt get the rocker cover to clean up right so ive painted it today.
Heres some pictures today,the first one is how it looked two weeks ago.
david003.jpg

david026-1.jpg

david029.jpg

I love the EP3! Especially the preface. Congrats.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it me or is your front Type R badge higher up than usual? I would go outside and check mine but it's buried under the white stuff atm.

It looks like the rear FD2 Type R badge.

Back