• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 civic type R

Its a front badge lads,not the best of fits though but i think it looks better with one on than off.
The paint finish is smooth,its just V.W flash red what i had left from painting my Golf R32 bumpers.
Vtec_Col3y i picked it up for just under £2300 witch in my opinion was a steal.

Looks nice mate , imo i would get rid of the red handbrake cover etc , it looks like a cover for a rampant rabbit .

Looks really nice mate, and for 2.3k was a steal, the console doesn't look wrapped because it's shiny. Usually when you wrap in carbon it's quite dull, I really like it.

Well ive been on another cleaning session today firstly a wash and shampoo,then rinse and leather off. Then the buffer came out so i buffed the car fully twice over and then cleaned over with a microfiber cloth.
Then gave it a quick wax and the metallic paint came to life,the metal flake in the paint looks so good now.
Just a shame that silver isnt a very rewarding colour when clean....i think i should paint it white :lol:
david036.jpg

david040.jpg

david039.jpg

david044.jpg

tried some new wheels on yesterday,i like the look of these on.There brand new and been sat in my mates shed for 2 years so i thought id give them a bash.
20120316_152321.jpg

20120316_152356.jpg

Thats ok stoo,i couldnt refuse them for £200 brand new with tyres.I was only buying them for the tyres but tried them on and love them.

Ive been repainting these over the last week or so as the black was just chipping off the wheels.I think they should look ok for the winter. :D
david043-3.jpg

david045-2.jpg

Back