• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

Today was my first car wash on new car !!!! so the engine was bit dirty so i done a quick wash.. also sanded down the manifold by some machine to scrap dirtt off.... and took a good few photo shoot... will be getting new induction kit of AEM V2

just got it lowerd by appex springs...

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0073-1.jpg

DSC_0077-1.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0095-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice mate, milano red ep3's FTW. are you modding it?

You're a mean sod sometimes griffin! :lol:

Nice looking Milano, very clean bay. :smt023

I'll rephrase the above: Any more plans for it?

thank you all very much for your awesome comment :D

my plans is getting new AEM V2 Induction kits, today had polish my exhaust, it so chromey now :)

so far i love it standard, but will be planning to get full exhaust system, but i gonna keep saving ;)

sound mate :), means alot.. i buff, polish , wash, again, again lol my arms about to fall off now... must put picture up, but no camera D'OH

was off work for 2 days, i decide to wash my car and give a good buff up...also use turtle wax bottle of tug / tar remover the whole car. then i wash it off to polish after. result is class!!! i also shine my exhaust too..... it was so filthy black... look so new now :)
collecting new AEM V2 on monday, will also order wind defletor... slow project because i only bought the type r :D :D
DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

then i polish up my exhaust!!!!! wow brilliant turn out :thumbup:
DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

Looking good mate, i need to clean mine and also do the exhaust.

What do you use to clean yours?

hi daz i am trying to fit foglights on my car but i am not really sure how to fit the wiring from inside the car to the switch.can you help me thanks david

hi daz i am trying to fit foglights on my car but i am not really sure how to fit the wiring from inside the car to the switch.can you help me thanks david

hey mate, if you not too sure how to do wiring.. best way to get someone do it... to wire properly.. i have no expericne of wiring fog light.. sorry mate :)

have no idea mate, it is loud anyway lol... will find out.. i bought the car and i got this exhaust and appex springs for free.. so iput it on at home lol.....

Back