• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

My only regret when buying my type R, was not saving for a tad longer and getting a facelift model.

Thats gorgeous.

You should be proud.

Berry

do love the facelfit, as it more sytling i think :) but the pre-facelift is class too :)

i just falling in love everyday :) picking up AEM V2 tomrrow so hope things go cool :) wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

Its been a week for not washing my car because was so busy :(, and due of bad weahter was bad... but now it sunny and dry few days... Today i decided to do serious 4 HOURS de-tar, wash, wax it!!! she like a new car :) hope you like it

BEFORE
Dirty1.jpg

dirty4.jpg

dirty2.jpg

dirty3.jpg

BEGIN TO WASH.. THEN I BUG + TAR REMOVE...THE WHOLE BODY......
startwithbugandtarremover.jpg

shinebonnet.jpg

sofar.jpg

sidetyperwithme.jpg

THEN, LAST THING IS USE HIGH DEFINATION AUTO GYLM WAX... HERE THE
RESULT :)

DSC00461.jpg

photoshoot3.jpg

frontlooksengine.jpg

photoshoot4.jpg

photoshootatdunnesback.jpg

photoshoot5.jpg

photoshoot2.jpg

k20withaemv2.jpg

inductionkit.jpg

Looks fresh and clean for a milano :) they do look bloody good when clean and most importantly not faded!

cheers folks, my next prob do full system exhaust and tinted back, wind deflectore :) and do more on engine dressing mods

Wow that's a shiney civic! Not sure about those i-vtec stickers though... make sure you don't get carried away with too many decals...

Back