• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

I agree, not to my taste but it's a very good finish indeed. I'm sure when you get the rest of the engine bay to tie in it will look even better and less out of place.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers folks.. i know it very very different looks of engine .. but its really is nice finish.. will be doing more work as struct brace and carbon fibre....

when i go to car show.. i can take the cover off to show rocker ... and back it back on if want.. its just a show really :)

finally...
right lads... i finally got the induction kit airbrush ;).. i think im going to keep it now .. becuase it really suit the engine bay. all i need is struct brace :thumbup:
done photoshoot , hope ye likes it
DSC_0154.jpg

http://i454.
photobucket.com/albums/qq268/zr_fusion/DSC_0164.jpg
DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Actually quite like it, maybe get rid if the ivtec cover to show the rocket off more though.

Mugen front lips
Mugen Grill
Mugen Oil Cap
Mugen Spoiler with centre carbon fibre wrap
Front Custom lips with carbon fibre wrap
Groove Drilled Disc and Pads
had a quick wash , im really happy with this car now :) next is tow rear hooks, strip back seat, green harness seat belts
BILD0342.jpg

BILD0347.jpg

BILD0343.jpg

BILD0344.jpg

BILD0346.jpg

BILD0337.jpg

BILD0357.jpg

I really like it mate, I know criticism is a cnutish thing to put forward but I really think you should remove the large R on the skirts and the hks stickers. Apart from that it's a real sweet looking motor :D

I agree, I think it looks awesome. Just need to lose that HKS sticker but obviously that's my 2p :lol:

i think without stickers can be alot more cleaner/nicer .. i had thought of it already but i see when i take it off :)

cheers :)

That looks good, I'm liking your custom front splitter, how did you make it and what it is made from?

Back