• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

That looks good, I'm liking your custom front splitter, how did you make it and what it is made from?

thanks dude, i made the splitter myself...

this was made foamflex... just template from type r bumper... add 2 inch out all round..cut away and then trim it .... sand it, prme it/ paint it.... then wrap it

It looks like the Mugan style splitter you can get off eBay,

!B+g1Hi!CGk~$(KGrHqIOKiwEzSKiJTJ+BM+5tSYw)!~~_35.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, should have probably said lip to be honest but yeah, that Mugen splitter is the pre-face style for facelift bumpers. If I was so handy with materials I'd make a lip like that but unfortunately i'm not that handy.

Yeah, should have probably said lip to be honest but yeah, that Mugen splitter is the pre-face style for facelift bumpers. If I was so handy with materials I'd make a lip like that but unfortunately i'm not that handy.

it not that hard dude... if you just use ur standard lips... add two inch out to line up... then cut it.. sand it , prime it.. paint it ... then wrap...

it not that hard dude... if you just use ur standard lips... add two inch out to line up... then cut it.. sand it , prime it.. paint it ... then wrap...

I bet it sounds easier than it actually is but might give it go one day for the heck of it.

Nice build, especially like ur custom made front splitter :)

Where did you purchase all the blue hoses from?

cheers dude :D,

the blue hose are just covers.... cut up the hose and wrap it over the normal hose/pipe or anything.

like the idea with the hoses dude, simple but effect, where did you get the hose from if you dont mind me asking and what size was it?

Dean

thanks all :) still more spraying in engine bay.. the hose i think the size is 212mm....not sure ?? really easy to cut it open and wrap it over :) ... got it in my local town

Back