• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my new FN2

Looks clean and tidy mate, I wouldn't have gone for the 19" rages though.

it's 18 months old and I had a choice between a black one with just the GT spec or this one with the 19" rages, tints, nav & hft. I drove them both and the 18's definately rode better but I was willing to sacrifice the ride short term to see if I can live with it day-to-day. I may end up selling the rages and putting on some 18's. I think I just fell in love with the looks. Will see how I get on.

As above comments on Rages.

Still if you are happy, I have to agree, leaving the handling aside they do look nice. Just give the kerbs a wide berth! :lol:

My wife's got a FK2 EX so can vouch for the built-in Nav being a top notch bit of kit! ;)

The available voice commands crack me up though. Who would need to bark "What time is it?" at their car when there is a clock staring them in the face! :p HFT is definately a plus.

the built in nav is one of the best i've used! The time thing is hilarious, but the funniest thing about it is how long it takes to react with an answer when you ask!

As above comments on Rages.

Still if you are happy, I have to agree, leaving the handling aside they do look nice. Just give the kerbs a wide berth! :lol:

My wife's got a FK2 EX so can vouch for the built-in Nav being a top notch bit of kit! ;)

The available voice commands crack me up though. Who would need to bark "What time is it?" at their car when there is a clock staring them in the face! :p HFT is definately a plus.

Back