• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new purchase

Hi everyone thought I'd just introduce myself and my new purchase. I used to own a Audi A3 2.0 tdi 170 Quattro s line, I had this for 3 years and after clocking up some miles and needing a 5 door practical car I decide to sell. Previously I've had 2 MR2 turbo's, A3 turbo sport, Megane coupe 2.0 16v (clio Williams engine) Started looking for a practical 5 door family car with having a small family, looked at Golfs, A3's, Quashqai and finally Octavia Vrs. Mind was set on a Octavia Vas diesel, don't know what happened but I've ended up getting the train to South Wales and buying a 09 plate Civic Type R with 42k on clock and full Honda service history lol Now my missus isn't talking to me so I had to buy her a 5 door Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 (practical family car). Had the car now for 2 weeks and I love it! Well worth the silent treatment

Well I wasn't going to but got a few track days in the pipeline, so was thinking upgrade discs and pads and maybe induction kit. I'm not far from TDI north so may pop down and see them.

Well I wasn't going to but got a few track days in the pipeline, so was thinking upgrade discs and pads and maybe induction kit. I'm not far from TDI north so may pop down and see them.

That will become expensive ;)

Back