• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new R..........GTR! UPDATE PICS on P1

tp said:
CTR_Paul said:
hasnic, you'll enjoy tomorrow mate ! :wink:

I think he did......didnt think he was going to let me have it back. :lol:
Got some good footage as well. :twisted:

Well, I now have a real issue with TP and his GTR, the fact of the matter is I now want one more than ever. If things go well then i'll be pushing for a R32GTR for the end of the year as a weekend car (i couldn't afford to run it full time!)

Cheers Paul you nob, you've ruined everything up untill the day I pick up my own GTR :( :( :(

Vids should be around tomorrow or monday of some flame and noise action :D

HASNIC said:
.....a R32GTR.......

Ah wise choice my friend, a proper GTR, not one of those lardy @ss R33's. still TP's is very nice as 33's go :D

HASNIC said:
tp said:
CTR_Paul said:
hasnic, you'll enjoy tomorrow mate ! :wink:

I think he did......didnt think he was going to let me have it back. :lol:
Got some good footage as well. :twisted:

Well, I now have a real issue with TP and his GTR, the fact of the matter is I now want one more than ever. If things go well then i'll be pushing for a R32GTR for the end of the year as a weekend car (i couldn't afford to run it full time!)

Cheers Paul you nob, you've ruined everything up untill the day I pick up my own GTR :( :( :(

You liked it then :lol:

MilanoChris said:
HASNIC said:

You liked it then :lol:

It was alright i suppose :roll: :lol:

Looking good Paul not too far from mine that bypass, ive had silly speeds on there in the teg. Next time your out and about for a blast give me a shout.

Bloody hell you must have been impressed :)

Never actually been in a Skyline, so dont know what to expect really

Tarticus said:

Bloody hell you must have been impressed :)

Never actually been in a Skyline, so dont know what to expect really

You got to get a ride Pete. Words cannot describe what its like. Its a total sensory bombardment. The noise is mental, plus you have things beeping and flashing and at the same time your inards are being pushed around so much it can make you feel quite ill. :lol:

Best thing that comes close is themepark rides. Detonator at Thorpe Park, Pirate ship at Chessington or the drag one at Alton for the feeling you get. As for the noise.....Maybe sticking your head out the window of a 747 as its taking off. :twisted:

i went to castle combe 2 yrs ago in a skyline

was mental,lol dohnuts on the grass parking aswell

You got to get a ride Pete. Words cannot describe what its like. Its a total sensory bombardment. The noise is mental, plus you have things beeping and flashing and at the same time your inards are being pushed around so much it can make you feel quite ill. Laughing

Best thing that comes close is themepark rides. Detonator at Thorpe Park, Pirate ship at Chessington or the drag one at Alton for the feeling you get. As for the noise.....Maybe sticking your head out the window of a 747 as its taking off.

I must get a passenger ride in this I love Theme Park rides :) Sounds awsome got to say the fastest car I drove or been in Is Guys Turbo Civic, and got to say I thaught that was mad in boost and was only at 14 psi :)

There was me thinking you couldn't get anymore nuts! Boy how wrong was I! :lol:

It was all parked up there on Tuesday for some reason Paul Jones just didnt want to give me the keys for it :(

Back