• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

SiKBoY said:
Any idea what sort of power it's throwing out ?

Its running about 380bhp with a hiflow cat and 0.9 bar of boost.

I'm gonna lose the cat and I've also got an Apexi PowerFC Pro ecu to wack on. I've been told i need bigger injectors, a fuel pump and a remap to see over 500bhp easy. Should also see a few flames 8).

I'll probably get it mapped to about 450ish for reliability.

Pics will follow when I pick it up but I wont pick it up for a couple of weeks.

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
SiKBoY said:
Any idea what sort of power it's throwing out ?

Its running about 380bhp with a hiflow cat and 0.9 bar of boost.

I'm gonna lose the cat and I've also got an Apexi PowerFC Pro ecu to wack on. I've been told i need bigger injectors, a fuel pump and a remap to see over 500bhp easy. Should also see a few flames 8).

I'll probably get it mapped to about 450ish for reliability.

Pics will follow when I pick it up but I wont pick it up for a couple of weeks.

- Kevin.

Mine is pushing out about 450 now I am thinking about getting a power FC aswell, not sure what size injectors its running yet thou. I am waiting a full spec list.

Always prefered the 34 but my god.....that 33 is magnificant. 8)

Still don't understand why some cars with all that power still have a cambelt :?

Not long now matie :wink:

simhoward said:
Always prefered the 34 but my god.....that 33 is magnificant. 8)

Thanks mate.

The 34's are awesome but I dont have £35K+ to spend on a decent one. Since admiring loads of 33's, I kind of prefer their shape now tbh 8)

- Kevin.

Ready for collection now...

:party:

Time to book a day off work me thinks, pics to follow shortly...

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Ready for collection now...

:party:

Time to book a day off work me thinks, pics to follow shortly...

- Kevin.

If its ready for collection now why are you here??? Go get it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I found out my new skyline was ready for collection on a friday morning I would be out of the office within 10 minutes, guaranteed!

Unfortunately I cant just take days off work so im having Friday off and I'll collect the car then.

I've just had all the underseal, Clifford 950 alarm, cambelt, oil and service etc done by newera and I'm now very very poor :D (again) :lol:

To say I cant wait would be an understatement :)

- Kevin.

Superb motor...effin gorgeous....makes me want to dig out GT4 :wink: :lol:

A fellow GT-R forum member sent me these pics today after his visit to Newera...2 more days to go :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

008.jpg

009.jpg

- Kevin.

That is stunning! Really like that 8) :D

I have to admit I prefer the R33 shape over the R34, its the rear lights on the R34 that I dont like.

I'd like to see it go round a roundabout,, think that would be entertaining, sure the grip level is quite good.

Back