• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new toy! + Airbus A380

Was in work today (Airbus Hamburg) and a Singapore Airlines A380 was parked near the entrance to the taxi way so thought i would take a picture of it with my DC5! Hope you like!
DSC00424-1.jpg

Not posted any pictures of my new car yet so thought i would post up a few others too. Its a 2002 plate as you can see, only mods are a Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust system and an AEM V2 Intake System so far. Only had the car for 2 months though theres plenty of time yet. Apart from that the only other non-honda items are a Clifford Concept 650 and Smart Track, Tracking system (Although the car is currently with me in Germany, sooner or later ive gotta take it back to Manchester! :evil: ).
DSC00411-1.jpg

DSC00423-1.jpg

DSC00407-1.jpg

hey, its mark who dropped your exhaust off in the ep3.

looking good mate. that airbus looks massiivveee close up next to the teg :eek:!!

you get any pics of the twinloop fitted??

airbus is cool. funnily enough i just posted a pic of one in the pictures section. that livery is a bit **** tho for such a good piece of kit.

Hi Mark, the twin loops fitted but theres not a great deal of it on show so the few pics ive got of the rear you cant really see it. Had a bit of an incident today :smt091, went way to fast over a hump back bridge here in Germany and i think ive disloged it as its vibrating on something now. Probably come off a rubber. Only pain now is ive gotta find a garage and try and explain in my best german/english whats up with it and try and get it sorted out!:evil:

With regards the post. Cheers for the comments guys. I love the car, even more now its here in Germany where i can have a good play in it!
icon_wink.gif

As for the A380 somtimes it looks big sometimes not. I normally see it in a big jig where its completely surrounded so normally all i see is a wall of white painted metal.
Then somedays i work on flight line which is when its parked outside and when you walk up the stairs to get on the aircraft you look out at it think, WOW how big is that!
icon_eek.gif

Its also crazy when you stand underneath the aircraft where the wings join the fuselage and look up. You cant see nothing for the wing! Its an amazing piece of engineering, and amazing who quiet it is on take off!

Back