• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB EP3

Rcb

Picked it up just over a week ago and just got some pics after a very quick hose down :)

SL270786.jpg

SL270788.jpg

SL270789.jpg

SL270790.jpg

SL270791.jpg

SL270792.jpg

SL270793.jpg

SL270794.jpg

SL270801.jpg

SL270804.jpg

SL270806.jpg

And a quick vid, need a decent video recorder, the sound has come out crap! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrrAuJBZks4

Hope you enjoy

Nice EP3! :smt023

What's with the STi and Clio 182 though, do you collect fast cars or is it sibling rivalry!?

Get rid of the V2 IMO. It sounds good but is doing nothing but sucking up hot air from your manifold and gearbox. Gruppe M or AEM CAI.

The Scoob is my old mans and Clio sport is my brothers, so yeh sibling rivalry I suppose! :lol:

I will get a CAI once I see one pop up, or maybe even the gruppe m copy, but for now the V2 will do the job that I want which is purely just to sound good!

Yeh I know it picks up hot air but it sounds good :lol: as soon as a Gruppe M or copy pops up in the classifieds I will be buying it ...

Just got back from picking up my Spoon N1, got it fitted now too, sound is amazing, can no longer hear the AEM ! :lol: :lol:

Pics to fllow but it's nothing you haven't seen before :twisted:

Oh and I also took the Civic badge off the back, leaving just the Type R, looks a lot cleaner now :thumbup:

i just had a tegiwa airbox fitted, would highly recommend one if you cant get hold of gruppe m

Cool mate, cool! You still need to pop over to top up that sealant ;)

And also go for a spin in mine with the CAI and inserts :D

Cheers guys.

At first I wasn't too keen on the way the single pipe looked either, but now it's definitely grown on me and it doesn't scream "aftermarket" like it would if it was a bigger jap can etc. I definitely think it's one of the best exhausts you can get for the car :thumbs: and the sound it makes is unreal!

Nice bud. :smt023

I do miss the sound of the N1.

Your loss my gain, but so should of got the b pipe off you at the same time.:)

It's going to Honda tomorrow to fix the window (http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?69381-HELP!!-Window-won-t-shut)

Hopefully that should be done in a few hours, I've got Wednesday off work aswell, you free Weds?

Looking very neat and tidy Rcb, hope your window problem gets sorted ok. I had a similar experience but miraculously it started working again all by itself.:)

Cheers mate...yeh just waiting for the call from Honda, I dropped it off first thing so that they hopefully got it done sooner. Good service from them so far to be honest, I got there and he remembered my name from last week :cool:

Just ordered some 8k HID's from the group buy ..can't wait to fit them, the EP3 has crap lights as standard! Night time driving down dark roads is crap, hopefully this will be improved now!

Here are the pics, sorry if some are crap, the camera really can't do justice to the lights...

Took the car for a drive again, nice empty roads on a dry night.. I can't believe how well it handles as standard, handles twice as good as my old RX8 did and any other car I've owned, can't wait to get it lowered and the tracking done :cool: really is so much fun to drive, oh and then there is VTEC! I've had it a month and the VTEC bug still hasn't gone :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :cool:

SL270842.jpg

SL270841.jpg

SL270840.jpg

SL270839.jpg

SL270838.jpg

SL270837.jpg

SL270836.jpg

SL270835.jpg

SL270834.jpg

SL270832.jpg

Car looks so much more modern now...brings it right up to date, really mpressed, top kit, looks better, makes it very easy to keep speed down country lanes at night which is always a plus :thumbup:

Back