• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB EP3R

And the wheels of choice was the Rota Slipstream 17 x 8 5H x 114.3 ET48 that I've purchased from Rota Wheels. These wheels feel so light when compared to my 18's!
y4a5ubu6.jpg
Then wheels got wraped in 215/45/17 rubber
yrysa5y6.jpg
zenu2u6a.jpg
emuge7az.jpg
uza4u8a6.jpg
7a2u8eva.jpg
utuqyduv.jpg

Also on the list was to replace my Mugen replica spoiler for a Seibon carbon fibre one
qavesu2e.jpg
8e2apa5e.jpg
ra4ane5e.jpg
Will have to take better pictures of this rear spoiler specially now the sun's out!

Thanks bud, agree. I was thinking of sticking my oem wheels back on but then got offered a very good price for the Rota's, I would have to be a fool to refuse so bought them straight away and very happy with the new shoes :))

Only got the Seibon spoiler because another member here sold it to me for a good price as I just can't justify the £ 400 + postage for this.The condition was like new so was lucky there and the carbon looks Awsome. Now I want carbon tailgate, doors, skirts, Bonnet and maybe front wings and anything else carbon I can grab hold of! Seats?

Back