• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my nhb facelift CTR

been on the forum for a few weeks now , loving the EP3 definate good fun, heres some of my plans for her:
-lower on eibach pro kit
-camber arms and bolts,FRSU
-refurb the wheels in a gun metal grey
-a set of decent tyres ( possibly p-zeros or i may get parada spec 2s as i can get them cheap)
-short shifter
-TRO stickers ;)
-limited slip diff
-torque damper
-double din head unit
-and of course a lush set of recaros (last thing on my list)
-detail the entire car regularly

im going to take my time doing all of this as with my last cars i rushed them a bit and didnt feel like i had enough time to appreciate all of the mods

064.jpg

068.jpg

010.jpg

Very nice and good list for the plans! :smt023

019.jpg

picked up some goodies for it the other day and ended up getting a bit more than i had bargained for , just got to wait for my camber bolts tocome through then she will be ready to lower

well i gotta pop up to do some adventurous training in scotland after a week of nights next week so if i can be bothered to lower it this weekend ** do it , if not ** do it when i get back from scotland which is looking more likely

oh cool well my fingers are crossed for it as ive never skiied before , but im not going to get my hopes up to much

well we leave here on the 22nd and wont be up there until 2230 23rd were meant to be skiing by 1000

Ah, 23rd, so that link is pointless :lol: Well, theres still hope, we had random heavy perfect snow the other night there that would have been perfect for skiing but most of the time the relentless rain kills the snow

yes, camber bolts arrived this morning , next bit of progress will to be have it on the ramp over the next few weeks and ** fit it all , give her a good clean and take lots of snaps :)

You will love the FRSU and drop mate, it really transforms the car.

I drove my EP3 in standard and drove out of TGM with Eibach Pro Springs, fitted Eibach adjusters and a J'd front strut, the car was solid on the way home and felt like it was on rails.

Back