• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my nhb with mods so far

Ive been on here for a while now but never really posted so thought it about time i put my nhb pics up and spec.

here are a few pics of my car atm... had it 18 months now. standard when i bought it.
the spec is 53 plate nhb ctr
gruppe m air intake
dc sports stailess header
titianium exhaust ( unknown make it came from japan no marking on it)
hondata k pro ecu vtec @ 4900 rev limit @ 8850 rpm launch @ 4000 rpm
energy suspension mounts

tein monoflex coil overs
rear camber arms/bolts
cabring rear tie bar
custom geomitry set up ( like fast road but a bit more aggressive for tracks)
mugan socks ( worth at least 10bhp )
18 " kei wheels referbed in anthracite ( 4th set of wheels in less than a year )

brembo evo 8 fq 360 calipers
aem powerslot 352mm front discs
carbon lorraine group n evo brake paps
goodridge brake line
brake fluid changed for dot 5.1

rear window and both rear quater windows changed for 30ae ones
jvc d.a.b. radio with ipod
2x infinity referrence 6.5 " coponanets Front and rear
alpine sub with monoblock amp
wind deflectors
i think thats it
alpine sub

im currently in he process of a bigger big brake kit using brembo 365mm bells and rota`s and my wheels are getting done white as i type this.
anyway here a few pics for you any comments welcome

as i bought it
DSC00534.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

S5000895.jpg

S5000890.jpg

S5000947.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

10a.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

CIMG0450-1.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

mcrmeet2.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

thanks mate.. il get some new pics up as soon as i get the wheels back and my new 365mm discs on. its sitting on my drive with red oem wheels and no front discs at the min.

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

do not like red wheels on it but better than sitting on axle stands..

Good spec that.

Were some of those pics taken at a MCR meet? Sure I've seen them before.

3rd set of wheels FTL I'm afraid. 2nd set are the nicest IMO, but I'm guessing they won't fit with your brakes now.

How many sets of wheels?! :lol:
Second set (white with red rims) I like
As Jermal said it looks like you were at a Chill Factor meet?

white wheels would have looked a hundred times better if they were a bigger size,

how do you find the ride with coilovers?

yeah i liked the white wheels the best they were rays ss6 but would not fit over my brakes.
my wheels are getting powder coated white atm..
the coil overs are amazing very comfy but still remaining a nice ride. i tried tein springs first. excellent but not quite low enough then went to apb did`nt like them at all very harsh ride.

those last few pics were at a mcr meet so well spotted.

i will keep the updates as the new 365mm discs will be in the next week.

A few little updates got my wheels back and fitted and all my parts here to fit my 365mm discs but my longer wheels studs are the wrong size spliens so they got to go back. so hopefully tomorrow all will be done ???

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

Very tasty looking motor you've built there mate. Love the bigass brakes!

Are those OEM deflectors? I was considering getting some, but will not be paying silly money for the JDM ones.

Very tasty looking motor you've built there mate. Love the bigass brakes!

Are those OEM deflectors? I was considering getting some, but will not be paying silly money for the JDM ones.

thanks mate as for the wind deflectors there just the heko ones i think they were around £25 e bay mate

thanks mate as for the wind deflectors there just the heko ones i think they were around £25 e bay mate

Really? I saw them on there and thought that sounds a little too cheap if you get my drift.

Are you happy with them, no rattling and a good fit etc?

i only have one set of wheels atm but have had four sets in total and still not 100% on the ones i have now so they will be changed again soon.. they're better in white than black.
My wheel choice depends on whether they will fit over my brakes

Nice one mate.

Out of the wheels you have had on it i liked the second ones ( black with silver rim ) but its my own personal taste.

The latest set on there look superb, will be a bugger to keep clean though :)

I think I'd be looking at some Volk Te37's or something like that.

Looks nice though. Did you change the exhaust to a spoon by any chance?

Back