• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB ;-)

These are some before pics - it's getting Spoon progressive springs fitted tomorrow so I will post some more pics after, but this is how my little black beastie stands at the moment 8)

BEFORE SPOON PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

It's got a Forge induction, with Spoon N1 backbox and Spoon B-pipe. After the springs I still want to find the cash for some tints, and some 18" wheels 8) It's a bottomless pit, but I love it :wink:

AND NOW AFTER

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Sounds like a plan Wickles. I can see your face now, grinning from ear to ear on the way home from the garage :p

Cleanest i have ever seen it Miss wickypoos :wink:

You going to ADH for the spoon springs.
Let me know how you get on cos i want some of those :twisted:

Well I've got my Spoon springs and they really do make a difference to the handling - I am quite amazed really :lol:

Going to amend my first post with before and after piccies :wink:

Chris_B said:
Assimilate said:
And a pic of the forge :wink:

Looks like u need to improve your pipe polishing skills Kath

Well you must get more practice than me seeing as yours is nice and shiny - perhaps I could call on your expert guidance :lol: :p :wink:

Black R said:
Theres always one that has to lower the tone :roll: :lol:

Mate the tone is very rarely high on this forum :p

Assimilate said:
Chris_B said:
Assimilate said:
And a pic of the forge :wink:

Looks like u need to improve your pipe polishing skills Kath

Well you must get more practice than me seeing as yours is nice and shiny - perhaps I could call on your expert guidance :lol: :p :wink:

Or maybe i have a superior pipe that holds its texture for longer than most :twisted:

Alright you two, enough flirt whoring.

What's your cleaning regime Assimilate? It's kept a really good shine.

Robbo said:
Alright you two, enough flirt whoring.

What's your cleaning regime Assimilate? It's kept a really good shine.

Me and Chris flirting? I don't know what you mean :wink:

Anyhoo, the car gets the Meguiars treatment - Gold Class Shampoo, Gold Class Wax and I also use that clay bar and quick detailer stuff. It takes me hours to do it - normally 4-5 but it looks fab at the end of it so well worth the effort :D

Damnit. I knew you were going to say the clay bar.

I really want to get one and use it but I can't be aaaaaaaaarsed! :)

Yeah, I've got the detailer for after I've waxed with NXT, but I'm only using the clearcoat body scrub between wash and wax.

This bar thing sounds like such hard work. Everyone talks about it being a 4-5 hour job. I'd go crazy!

Anyone wanna come over and help me with it?

Back