• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NightHawk CTR

Hey,

Just joined so i thought i may as well share some pics, to be honest i need some decent weather and a day off to clean it and then abuse it by taking loads of snaps!

025.jpg

029.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

Thanks, Comments on tinkering Welcome!

Nice, i have a soft spot for NHB pre facelifts! Thats what got me into CTR's in the first place.

Nice, i have a soft spot for NHB pre facelifts! Thats what got me into CTR's in the first place.

Thanks, it was quite a strange day when i bought the car.. really sunny so i thought i would check out the trader and maybe test drive a few cars and think nothing more as everything was out of range. He showed me this car and i literally gave him the card there and then!

Possibly the most stupid thing i had ever done but i am chuffed to pieces with the car, a smile on my face each time i get in the car again!

Thanks, it was quite a strange day when i bought the car.. really sunny so i thought i would check out the trader and maybe test drive a few cars and think nothing more as everything was out of range. He showed me this car and i literally gave him the card there and then!

Possibly the most stupid thing i had ever done but i am chuffed to pieces with the car, a smile on my face each time i get in the car again!

Yeh buying a car like ours is always a heart thing never a head thing!!! Just keep enjoying it and try not to think about the money :eek:

fastest colour :cool: . love mine although i am constantly tempted to sell up and buy a dc5

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice mate!!

Pre-face = stunning

Are you getting it resprayed satn silver? (+8bhp)

love mine although i am constantly tempted to sell up and buy a dc5

Yeah me too, nearly went for it not long ago in a swap deal with someone on here.

Couldn't go through with it in the end, I love my bread van.

BOT

Very cool pic's mate, good filter used, or is it a photoshop thing you have done?

No filter used, just a standard finepix camera! i will get some more uploaded once she is detailed and the weather is a lot better. thanks for the comments!

Brings back memories of my NHB CTR :cool: still have a real soft spot for these!

Good clean example you got yourself there!!!

I actually took these a while back, its time to get myself a decent camera as im sick of borrowing mums!

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

I suppose once you have seen one NHB CTR they are all the same, i love my car. If i had the cash flow i would go for the GruppeM and a nice full exhaust system with the fast road setup!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back