• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

Suits

First to flounce
Hello everyone, thought it was about time I did one of these threads then every time something new comes along I can just update this page.

I can also appreciate that my car will look like every other black CTR at the mo but time will change that.

Well here we go:

55 Plate Civic Type R (Premier Editon)

JDM mats (Their Better than the ones in my house!!:lol: :lol: )
Factory Sat Nav
All the normal Premier tweaks
Front window tints, as dark as legality allows
Gruppe ‘M
J’s Racing Front Strut
TGM Fast Road Set-up
Eibach springs
Yoko Prada spec-2’s
Mugen Oil Cap
Mugen Rad Cap
Ultralite Spark Plug Cover
Ooo and some Mugen socks:p
Seibon Carbon bonnet
Seibon (Mugen Style) carbon wing
JDM wind deflectors
Carbon door sill's
Fujitsubo RM01A cat back
TODA Racing manifold
K-100 Tuned by ARTech
All Black interior
Black Recaro's

Shopping list:

A Genie in a lamp or a Leprecon

SV400426.jpg

SV400328.jpg

SV400422.jpg

SV400444.jpg

SV400446.jpg

Inside2-1.jpg

SV400306.jpg

And just for fun, my car history (don’t laugh at the Saxo I was only young!!!!)

All cars bought standard, then had loads of fun modding them.

My first car 1.1 Fiesta had that for a year.
nicksbaby002.jpg

Second car Saxo had that for a year, spent loads on the thing, wasted money.
P9230002.jpg

Third, 106 GTI, bloody excellent car, had this for three years, didn’t want to sell it but was made a silly offer for it and it allowed me to get my CTR.
SV400072.jpg

Cool, cool.

Come on then rip into it:lol: :lol: :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your CTR mate, I love those wheels :cool:

I have a set of OEM wheels which I may get powder coated..

I like your CTR mate, I love those wheels :cool:

I have a set of OEM wheels which I may get powder coated..

Yeah the OEM wheel are faultless, just need to get um done a lttle diff to everyone else. Its not too much either and it makes a wicked differance.

Jermal did a quick photoshop for me before servergate and it look wicked with grey on the black.

tidy car, i think black wheels would look better. Im after some for mine, either already done or im gonna have to powder coat them

NOOOOOO don't do them black, there is a chap locally who has done Gloss Black rims on a NHB car, they look terrible, i will try and get some pics for you, they make the car look really cheap:evil: Black aftermarket rims look OK, BuddyClubs, Rota's etc. But the OEM's just look cheap.

CTR looks awesome Suits:cool:

Must admit I like the 106 GTi too.

Whats the double DIN dash in the Civic? Looks well smart:D

nice car:D:D

the dvd in the dash is an honda (alpine unit) very expensive even second hand, i had a kenwood dvd in mine
KenwoodDVD.jpg

but would not recommend double din units dont fit out of the box and imo not worth the trouble, i made mine fit great but 8 months later i sold it and bought a single din unit

I'm glad you've become a respectable human being instead of a Pikey Chav!
There are plenty of Pikey chavs with CTR's. Thankfully most of them are too busy doing laps of their local City/Town/Village to come onto teh internetz.

I'm glad you've become a respectable human being instead of a Pikey Chav!

There are plenty of Pikey chavs with CTR's. Thankfully most of them are too busy doing laps of their local City/Town/Village to come onto teh internetz.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, honestly i'm no pikey chav, dont let the Saxo fool you bad times I know but I was dipping my toes into the car scene:rolleyes:

NOOOOOO don't do them black, there is a chap locally who has done Gloss Black rims on a NHB car, they look terrible, i will try and get some pics for you, they make the car look really cheap:evil: Black aftermarket rims look OK, BuddyClubs, Rota's etc. But the OEM's just look cheap.

Dont really like black wheels on black CTR's, if its done it has to been dont right, but its not the look im going for. If im going to do it they will be dark anthracite grey, got the idea after seeing my front wheels coverd in brake dust and dirt, looked pretty cool.

car looking mint mate. where did u get the induction kit from?????

Cheers dude,

Thats a can of worms with the Grupp 'M mate, there are loads of ways to get your hands on them, but some can be expensive.

I lucked out, and managed to get some old stock from a compnay that went into liquidation, brand new still in box for £350.

i prefer the wheels the colour they are, black on black looks too dark for me mate, each to their own like. nice car though

i prefer the wheels the colour they are, black on black looks too dark for me mate, each to their own like. nice car though

I dont want black wheels mate, the ones I want are grey anthracite, they look more dark grey, dirty if you will.

:)

Bit of a update, I got some bits from NickCTR that I was after and he sorted me out.

Excuse the dirty engine bay.

Mugen Oil Cap
Mugen Rad Cap
Ultralite Carbon Plug Cover(Mugen one takes the pi$$)

Only thing I need now is carbon inlet cover.

SV400466.jpg

SV400470.jpg

SV400475.jpg

Back