• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My order from Autopia

N77

Finally I have ordered a PC :D

Bit too late in the year mind but hey :lol:

All this arrived this morning, even more stuff in the UDM box too :lol:

0000271mb3.jpg

I have been pondering about these pretty much all year and thinking of getting one or not :lol: I was going to get the Porter Cable but this one has just come out and I have heard that Autopia have discontinued the 7424 so the UDM is it.

My birthday is next month and have been going on about it my folks said order one for your birthday :-D although I think an ulterior motive might be at work there :lol:

I decided to take advantage of the strong dollar and order spares so have spare pads, couple of wool wash mits (cheap at $8 compared to spending £10 on the megs version) and some extra bottles of the polish etc.... so have a fair bit extra in with the pack, still didn't get charged import though :cool:

I have a couple of orders coming from the UK as well so I should be stocked up for next year, as its going to be rubbish weather to do anything from now on, unless we get a good day I might give it ago :lol: In fact Autopia have been quicker delivering all this than the UK places have delivering theres as I still haven't received there orders yet.

Then this arrived Part 2.

jetseal.gif

In a rather large box considering it was only this in it :lol:

My other part of the order should be delivered tomorrow, then I need to order a couple of buckets with the grit guards and I should be ready for whenever there is decent weather :lol:

Carl

Can't believe they've discontinued the PC :(

Heard the UDM vibrates too much for some & heavier than the PC.

Looks like you have plenty to get started with Carl ;)

Rather than waiting for good weather you could always buy a cheap cover (Halfords or ebay) with sides & work whenever you like. A detailer friend of mine uses one when needs must & does the job nicely.

Looking forward to your first effort results....good luck :D

Don't forget your tape :lol:

I actually do have a large gazebo ready but this was for when the sun is out to cover over the car, rather than when its raining :lol:

I don't like cleaning the car when its damp though, well not properly like this anyway.

Will see, need to get the transformer and that yet too, that reminded me too, the tape

Carl

Good stuff - I should have got pics of all the stuff I ordered over 2 mad weeks! LOL

Not sure if I am gonna have a use for all my stuff once the Tegs sells :(

Good stuff - I should have got pics of all the stuff I ordered over 2 mad weeks! LOL

Not sure if I am gonna have a use for all my stuff once the Tegs sells :(

No problem.........sell me the PC cheap:) ;)

Nice one Carl.......you will love that Jetseal 109.........it's really great stuff.

Looks like I have some serious cleaning ahead of me :- I have everything I have ordered now so I might have to start trying some of it out, here it all is :-D

img10771lx9.jpg

Most of it has come from Autopia in the US and the rest from clean and shiny and clean your car here in the uk :-D

Looking forward to trying the snow foam out tomorrow :-D

That should keep me going a bit I shoud think, although I think I still need one of two moe products to go with it :lol:

Carl

Well its was a cracking weekend weather wise so i'll be disappointed if you havn't tried all this stuff out :lol:

So....?

I tried the snow foam but not the polisher as I didn't have the time, it needs a couple of days really to use it and as it goes very damp early I didn't like to have ago.

I have found a nice candidate in the shape of one of my dads cars, as I had been using it this week and so I cleaned it, the amount of swirls on it was unbelieveable so will be having a practice on that before having ago at mine :lol:

Carl

Back