• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My replacement for the EVO

dessimpson

Not Uber impressed with it so far to be honest, but i'll give it a few months (probably throw loads of cash at it) and see how i feel.

PICT0230.jpg

PICT0231.jpg

PICT0232.jpg

PICT0233.jpg

PICT0234.jpg

PICT0235.jpg

PICT0236.jpg

Pics are blocked at work but i take it its the S?

If you go for power, then go forced. I was at a rr day couple of weeks back and there where some people who had spent lots of money modding n/a and it was only 5/6bhp more than standard. I've seen better rseults on K20 tbh.

Sell you a nice exhaust ;)

Removing about 35kgs from the back end will make things slightly more interesting, dump the space saver as well.

AEM EMS and a good tune will see you 10 - 15 bhp increase at the wheels, quite cheap and effective N/A mod that will be useful if you do go F/I

It's great in town and at low speeds, but just doesn't inspire confidence when you're pushing it a bit. The power is ok but having to drop down 3 gears to find it is a chore!
It might just take a bit of getting used to i suppose. We'll see how i feel in a few months ;)

He doesn't like the power band (came from a 330bhp evo) and he doesn't like the way the car behaves on the road. From what I remember down the pub he says it tram lines and can get quite scary at times as it's always fidgeting around on the road. Confused me a bit as when I had Simon's it was a gem.

It's great in town and at low speeds, but just doesn't inspire confidence when you're pushing it a bit. The power is ok but having to drop down 3 gears to find it is a chore!
It might just take a bit of getting used to i suppose. We'll see how i feel in a few months ;)

It is the worst season for pushing an S2k :eek:

Id get geo done as soon as possible as it helps a lot. Plus they are sensitive to tyre pressures on the 16" wheels so worth checking. Both can give it that fidgety feel.

Nice car though:cool: Looks much better with a hard top.

tbh if i had an evo i wouldnt trade for an s2000 but i guess it depends on what you want, but i do like the hard top

Id get geo done as soon as possible as it helps a lot. Plus they are sensitive to tyre pressures on the 16" wheels so worth checking. Both can give it that fidgety feel.

Nice car though:cool: Looks much better with a hard top.

I prefer the look of the S with the hard top but I haven't put my hard top back on this winter, so that I can pose with the soft top down. It's been quite dry down here for the last few weeks, so I've had the soft top down a few times and with the heater blowing on my hands/steering well, it's been really great fun to drive. :lol:

Karen

Back