• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My repwagon ST220.

This thing deserves its own thread. What the hell is it?

Good point B. I shall get some proper photos of it over the next couple of days and then start a thread.

It's more mental by the day. Today I found a bulb holder under the front bench seat. Seems that if you put a bulb in it when you have headlights on you also get underseat lighting. For no real reason.

Ive also found at least 3 mystery switches that I'm yet to work out a reason for.

Mystery switches FTW. I have one in the Spaxo, no idea what it does and there's no little drawing on it to show what it may even be. I just press it down when I get in and pretend its the magical Nos button.

Oh sh1t was that you looking like you were going to wave? I just saw a glimpse but too late to do anything.

I wasn't waving... I was pointing in disbelief. If there's a next time I'll wave, or projectile vomit.

Back