• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my satin ep3

Lovely day for some snaps of me baby..

Attachments

• new wheels 344.JPG
    new wheels 344.JPG
    773.6 KB · Views: 130
  • new wheels 342.JPG
    new wheels 342.JPG
    728 KB · Views: 101
  • new wheels 347.JPG
    new wheels 347.JPG
    854.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
You're not wrong mate..Great weather always attracts Fresh pictures :cool:

Cheers guys! Removed scorpion back box now though as was just to loud for me with the unsilenced b pipe!!! Next mod.... red wheel nuts i think :D

some fresh piccies with js racing exhaust and pre facelift clusters ;)
lights001-1.jpg

after
newlights001.jpg

newlights002.jpg

newlights003.jpg

nob warmer...
newlights005.jpg

newlights006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is that the j`s back box with unsilenced b pipe? im planing that combo myself... what do you think of it?

is that the j`s back box with unsilenced b pipe? im planing that combo myself... what do you think of it?

Oh no i wouldnt advise that mate, i had just the js back box fitted to a 2.5" SILENCED b pipe and even that was massively loud!!
I now have it fitted to the oem bpipe, which has quieted it down a bit but tbh its still a bit loud for me...
May sell you it if your interested? ;)

my plan was to fit it to a sillenced 2.5. just saw that you mentioned unsilenced b-pipe in a older post.. probably would be interested in buying it off you, but would have to be in the new year. how much were you thinking?

The prefacelift rear lights was a wise move IMO. Car's looking great.

Gear knob glove is a bit ghey though. :lol:

The prefacelift rear lights was a wise move IMO. Car's looking great.

Gear knob glove is a bit ghey though. :lol:

cheers glad you like the clusters! lol yeh its a bit g#y just use it for these cold frosty mornings theres a skunk2 nob hiding underneath ;)
I kid you not though last winter i saw ice on that thing!!

my plan was to fit it to a sillenced 2.5. just saw that you mentioned unsilenced b-pipe in a older post.. probably would be interested in buying it off you, but would have to be in the new year. how much were you thinking?

Im not sure how much to be honest give me a shout nearer the time though mate.:lol:

Back